The Greek Orthodox Church of Annunciation 12250 N.W. 2nd Avenue, North Miami, FL. 33168 Office Phone (305) 681-1061 Fax (305) 687-0600 Services will be performed by Fr. Romanos Galben Email address: email@example.com
SUNDAY, THE DAY OF THE LORD LITURGICAL SERVICES
Special events 9:00 am. Orthros (Matins),
10:00 am. Divine Liturgy
Welcome If you are visiting The Annunciation, we thank you for joining us in today’s Divine Liturgy. We pray that you have a blessed visit with us and hope to see you again. May God bless and protect you and yours.
The Elevation of the Venerable and Life-Giving Cross
Saint Helen, the mother of Saint Constantine the Great, when she was already advanced in years, undertook, in her great piety, the hardships of a journey to Jerusalem in search of the cross, about the year 325. A temple to Aphrodite had been raised up by the Emperor Hadrian upon Golgotha, to defile and cover with oblivion the place where the saving Passion had been suffered. The venerable Helen had the statue of Aphrodite destroyed, and the earth removed, revealing the Tomb of our Lord, and three crosses. Of these, it was believed that one must be that of our Lord, the other two of the thieves crucified with Him; but Saint Helen was at a loss which one might be the Wood of our salvation. At the inspiration of Saint Macarius, Archbishop of Jerusalem, a lady of Jerusalem, who was already at the point of death from a certain disease, was brought to touch the crosses, and as soon as she came near to the Cross of our Lord, she was made perfectly whole. Consequently, the precious Cross was lifted on high by Archbishop Macarius of Jerusalem; as he stood on the ambo, and when the people beheld it, they cried out, “Lord have mercy.” It should be noted that after its discovery, a portion of the venerable Cross was taken to Constantinople as a blessing. The rest was left in Jerusalem in the magnificent church built by Saint Helen, until the year 614. At that time, the Persians plundered Palestine and took the Cross to their own country (see Jan. 22, Saint Anastasius the Persian). Late, in the year 628, Emperor Heraclius set out on a military campaign, retrieved the Cross, and after bringing it to Constantinople, himself escorted it back to Jerusalem, where he restored it to its place.
Rest from labour. A Fast is observed today, whatever day of the week it may be.
Apolytikion of Elevation of the Holy Cross in the First Tone
Lord, save Your people and bless Your inheritance, granting our rulers to prevail over adversaries, and protecting Your commonwealth by Your Cross.
Kontakion of Elevation of the Holy Cross in the Fourth Tone
Lifted up on the Cross by Your free will, Christ God, grant mercies to the new commonwealth that bears Your name. Gladden our faithful rulers by Your power, giving them victories over their adversaries. May Your alliance be for them a weapon for peace, an invincible standard.
Sophia & her three daughters: Faith, Hope, and Love
These Saints were from Italy and contested for the Faith about the year 126, during the reign of the Emperor Hadrian. Faith was twelve years old, Hope, ten, and Love, nine; each was tormented and then beheaded, from the eldest to the youngest. Their mother Sophia mourned at their grave for three days, where she also fell asleep in peace; because of her courageous endurance in the face of her daughters’ sufferings, she is also counted a martyr. The name Sophia means “wisdom” in Greek; as for her daughters’ names, Faith, Hope, and Love (Charity), they are Pistis, Elpis, and Agape in Greek, and Vera, Nadezhda, and Lyubov in Russian.
Apolytikion of Martyrs Sophia, Pistis, Elpis & Agape in the Fourth Tone
O Lord Jesus, unto Thee Thy lamb doth cry with a great voice: O my Bridegroom, Thee I love; and seeking Thee, I now contest, and with Thy baptism am crucified and buried. I suffer for Thy sake, that I may reign with Thee; for Thy sake I die, that I may live in Thee: accept me offered out of longing to Thee as a spotless sacrifice. Lord, save our souls through her intercessions, since Thou art great in mercy.
Kontakion of Martyrs Sophia, Pistis, Elpis & Agape in the First Tone
Since Faith and Hope and Love were in truth sacred branches of ven’rable Sophia, the namesake of wisdom by grace they have shown all men that Greek wisdom is foolishness, and in contest they proved to be prizewinning victors; wherefore, they received a crown that never shall perish from Christ God, the Lord of all.
Our holy Father Cosmas was from the town of Mega Dendron (Great Tree) of Aetolia. At the age of twenty, he went to study at the school of the Monastery of Vatopedi on the Holy Mountain. Later, he came to the Athonite Monastery of Philotheou where he was tonsured. With the blessing of his abbot, he departed for Constantinople where he learned the art of rhetoric, and thereafter, he began to preach throughout all the regions of northern Greece, the Ionian Islands, but especially in Albania, for the Christian people there were in great ignorance because of the oppression and cruelty of the Moslems. Finally, in 1776, after having greatly strengthened and enlightened the faithful, working many signs and wonders all the while, he was falsely accused by the leaders of the Jewish people and was executed by strangulation by the Moslem Turks in Albania.
Apolytikion in the Third Tone
With odes let us acclaim the renowned Cosmas, who gloriously excelled among the choirs of the martyrs, priest, and ascetics, and let gather in praise of his memory; for he dispenseth healing to them that have recourse to him with faith, since, as an equal of the Apostles, he hath boldness before Christ.
Kontakion in the Fourth Tone
Come from Aetolia, O God-bearing Father, thou didst become a righteous monk on Mount Athos; and as a true initiate of the glory of God, thou didst preach the word of truth to all men, O most blest one, and didst bring them all to Christ as a true emulator of the Apostles’ choir, and thou didst prove a hieromartyr in shedding thy sacred blood.
Saint Kosmas Aetolos (1714-1779) the equal toApostles
Thecomplete PROPHECIES of St. Kosmas from AetoliaGreece, who was a Hieromonk on Holy Mount Athos.From the book “Kosmas of Aetolia” by the Metropolitan of Florina Augustinos Kantiotis, ed. Orthodox Missionary Brotherhood “The Cross” from which is the numbering. Prophecies also have been added from other manuscripts referred in the book “SAINT KOSMAS THE AETOLOS, Life and Prophecies“by the theologian Mr. Triantafyllou, and the excellent work of the Abbess of St. Kosmas Aetolos’ Monastery in Megadendro Thermo, Nun Efthymia: “The prophecies of Saint Cosmas Aetolos in History.” (See more at the end of this text). Notes added by Leontios Monahos Dionysiatis (LMD)of Holy Mount Athos. + + + + + + +
1.”This one day will be Roman (Greek) and fortunate whoever lives in this kingdom.” (He used to say this in various parts of enslaved Greece, which thereafter gained their freedom from the Turkish yoke).
2. “Oh blessed mountain, how many souls of women and children you will save, when the adverse years come!” (He said this prophecy in Siatista, northwestern Greece, and elsewhere facing the mountains, which at the time of the Greek Revolution were dens of women and children).
3. “Youhere, who are found up in these high mountains are fortunate, because these will keep you away from many evils. You will hear and you will not see the danger. Three hours or three days you will suffer.” (It was said at the region of Siatista).
4. “The desired fact will come about the third generation. It will be seen by your grandchildren.“(It was said in Himara – This very important prophecy of the Saint, which nursed the sweetest hope of the enslaved Greek nation, took amazing verification. Because the time of the liberation of the Nation is actually the third generation by the year prophesied that from the Saint, because as we know, each generation is estimated at 25 years).
5. “There will come a time for your enemies to take even the ash from the fire, but do not change your faith like others will.” (It was said in Siatista).
6. “I pity you because of the pride you have. My leg will not step here again. And if you don’t stop these things that you do, the arbitrariness and robbery, you will be destroyed. In this branch, where you hang your swords, it will come a day that the gypsies will hang their musical instruments.”(It was said in the village of Saint Donatos, Souli).
7. “There will come the red caps and then the Englishmen for 54 years, and then it will become Roman(Greek).” (It was said in Cephalonia on the liberation of the Ionian Islands – “Red hats” are called the French soldiers from the color of their headgear during the Napoleonic period. This prophecy found amazing fulfillment. Because after the Venetians the Ionian Islands were taken over by the French, and after their departure there came the English, whose stay lasted 54 years, that are as many as prophesied by the Saint. In 1810 the English seized the Ionian Islands. (Except Corfu, which surrendered in 1815 to Campbell, and in 1864 they handed it to Greece).
8. “The boundaries of Romans will be the Vovousa (River Aoos).” (It was said in the Old Arta). -It happened already, see the next prophecy. LMD-
9. “From there will come the Romans.” (This prophecy was said by the Saint in Preveza showing that part of the mainland from which would come the army of freedom. This occurred in 1912).
10. “The suffering will be much more. Remember my words. Pray, act and endure steadily. Until the wound of this plane tree closes, your village will be enslaved and unhappy.”(It was said to Tsaraplana, today Vasilikon of Epirus. The wound of the plane was closed in 1912, year of liberation of Epirus. Act means to work yourselves to be freed and not passively to wait others to liberate you – LMD).
11. “When will come the desired?” Asked the Saint in Tsaraplana of Epirus. “When these come together,” answered the Saint showing two saplings. (The saplings grew, fattened and joined together in 1912).
12. “The desired will come when two Paschal celebrations come together.” (In fact in 1912 the Annunciation and Easter celebrations coincided).
13. “Once it is closed the (branches of) tree and the rod is closed inside, then will come the desired. There will be a sign and do not be afraid. Go when the sun goes down to those mountains (the Homalia and Merope), which will save many souls. Do not take anything with you, only your lives to save, and the evil will not last more than 24 hours.”
14. “The villages of the valley will suffer turmoil, while at the feet of Mt Kissavos they will sleep slaves and wake up free.” (It was said in Larissa).
15. “If this cypress is dried from the top, Greece will be freed. If it is dried from the bottom, will not be free.” (It was said in Zelenitsa (Prasia) of Evritania).
16. “With difficulty will come” (Saint is referring to the desired).
17. “When you will see the “one thousand ship” in the White Sea, then it will come.” (Very large assemblage of ships (naval) in the Aegean -White Sea– which is opposite to the Black Sea.For more seethe 62th prophecy LMD-).
18. “When you will see the “one thousand ship” in Greek waters, then it will come.”
19. “When you will see the “one thousand ship” in Greek waters, then it will be resolved the issue of Constantinople (Istanbul)” (Saint Kosmas here means the fleet of security in the seas of the entire planet. See No 62 for more – LMD).
20. “It will come suddenly. You must have a bag with wheat hanging at the door. This will block you on leaving. Do not leave it. Get it with you to feed your children.”
21. “In Avlona (Vlora, in Albania) will be destruction. Troops will come to liberate the place.”
22. “In Boukormae will be shed much blood.”
23. “When you hear that the war started, then it is near.”
24. “Those villages which are near the road a lot will suffer.” (Be away from EgnatiaHighway & pαrα-Egnatia! -LMD).
25. “Dropolis will suffer because the place is bare.” (Area of Northern Epirus, filled with vineyards then, but not trees that could hide people during the fighting. So Saint Kosmas brought olive nurseries with him and told people not to plant grapes, but olives and other trees. Already the prophecy has been verified many times. – LMD).
26. “Dropolis will be full of troops.” (At the “General War” as the Saint called World War III -LMD).
27. “The harvest of that year will be lost from the fertile Dropolis and – my mother! – how much blood will be shed.”
28. “Puddles and rocks in Dropolis will be filled while leaving.” (At the Albanian manuscript, the prophecy is as follows: “The mountains, valleys and plains of Dropolis will be full of refugees”).
29. “You, in the villages of Pepeli, wrongly will fear. You will not sustain any damage. Only your children who will be in the streets you will cry for.”
30. “The antichrists will leave, but shall come again. Then you will chase them to Red Apple Tree.” (This tree means the headquarters of the red-flag Antichrists i.e. the bloodthirsty enemies, perhaps in Mecca or the Muslim countries. -LMD)
31. “It will come when two summers and two Paschal celebrations will come together.” (The release of Northern Epirus by the atheist regime of Hodja was in 1991, coinciding the feast of Easter and Evangelism in the old Calendar, which was in use at the time of Saint Kosmas. The 2 good times-summer in Greek means good time- refer first to the overthrow of the communist-atheist-rule and democratization of the countries of Eastern Europe, and secondly, to the generally good economic situation of that time. LMD)
32. “Foreign troops will come, Christ they will believe in, language they will not know…”
33. “There will come once a foreign crowd who will believe in Christ. But you will not know it.”
34. “With others you will sleep and with others you will dawn.” (It will come suddenly. LMD). The 149th prophecy in the manuscript of Triantafyllou says: “In the evening we will sleep soundly and in the morning we will find the streets filled with a foreign crowd.”
35. “You’ll see three families in one house.”
36. “You will go to reside elsewhere, and others shall come to dwell in your place.”
37. “You’ll see 40 horses to be tied up to a peg.” (Cars with engine 40 hp).
38. “Many will be lost from hunger.”
39. “The rich will become poor and the poor will die.“(Concerns not only the physical but also spiritual wealth, because it is increasingly compromised by the corrupt age, due to the general degradation of impiety, materialism, and immorality. LMD)
40. “A handful of gold a handful of flour.” The 81st of Triantafyllou: “They will dig in their homes to hide(wheat) for bread. Whoever will have hidden some of it, will not dare to go to the mill. They will grind in the hand mill.” (It has been proved true and during World War II. -LMD).
41. “The time will come that the Greeks will fight each other. I recommend concord and love.”
42. “You will see regular army, and you will see rebels (guerrilla). You will suffer much from the last of them.”
43. “They will ask rifles from you. Have double, give one and keep the other. A rifle will save 100 lives.” (To be taken seriously into consideration by the islanders. LMD). In the 99th of the book by Triantafyllou:”Foreign troops will come, Christ will believe, language will not know. They will seek weapons. You must have double. You give the one and keep the other. With others you will sleep and with others will dawn.”
44. “The time will come when the mute and dumb objects will manage the world.”” (By “mute and dumb”, in Greek “alala & balala”, the Saint means the soulless machines of various inventions. They replaced and all the more replace working hands and dominate in the life of people as newer idols worshipped by the material-minded world. – The mute are computers, virtually quiet, and the dumb are noisy machines bii… buu…-LMD)
45. “The cause of the General War will come from Dalmatia.” (From there found occasion the 2 previous World Wars. Because both Archduke Franz Ferdinand, whose murder (28 June 1914) has prompted the First World War and Hitler who started the Secondone, were Austrians. From there, perhaps Kosovo, the opportunity is already being prepared to start the third as well – LMD)
46. “The cause of the general war will come from Dalmatia. First will split Austria and then the Turkey.” (The Austro-Hungary was dissolved back in 1918, and its occupied in the pastland of Yugoslavia partitioned after 1990, so it is Turkey’s time now. – LMD)
47. “The destruction will be done by a scurfy man (Cassidiari in Greek).” The prophecy in the Albanian manuscript reported as follows: “The destruction will come from a blind and scurfy man.” (Scurfy man – is he who is suffering from cassida=alopecia or scurf. But it reminds us too, of the Cassidics or Chassidics, a branch of Jews without good doctrines about God. Blind people are spiritually unbelievers, non-baptized, and scurfy allegorically are those having additionally contracted an illness in their head that is mental. See also the 80th prophecy. – LMD)
48. “They will try to resolve it by pen, but they will not be able. 99 times by war and one by pen.”
49. “If 3 powers are found to agree, nothingbad will happen to you.”
50. “If the matter is solved by war you will suffer many disasters. In three countries one will remain …”
51. “The time will come when you will not hear (= learn) anything.” (End of communications, radios, televisions, etc. Verified and in Albania, where the Hodja had the people in a terrible state with 50 drams of bread a day per person, and to prevent revolt he isolated them from all over the world and he was saying that Greece and the West live worse! – LMD)
52. “Whatever they ask from you give them. Only save your life.” Also the 107th of Triantafyllou says: “The doors will close. People will be afraid to get out.”
53. “If they find silver as they walk, will not bend down to get it. But for a cob they would kill each other trying to get it first.” (It will then occur terrible hunger. What food to find then in the supermarket! Besides the hunger from deprivation of goods, there is from a manuscript of Vassiliki Vassilopoulou hunger also due to inadequate food: “Your dishes will be full, but the food will not be edible”. And: “The time will come when you will have all the goods, but will not dare to eat them, – manuscript of Athanasopoulos. Genetically modified, contaminated food, etc. – LMD)
54. “The evil will come to you from the learned (educated).” (The inventions of the learned including the modern predatory economic system, for which indeed we are proud! In Arnea Halkidiki said: “When the young will rule there will be evil.” Also: “Refugees from the East will come to assistance of Macedonia“. They came and come returnees, ethnic Greek and mostly Christian Orthodox: Russians, Georgians, Ukrainians, etc. LMD)
55. “Or three days or three months or three years it will endure.” (Confirmed in many cases of fighting for liberation of Greek territories from the Turks. Another prophecy says: “Or two days it will last, or two months.” For Northern Epirus the Saint said: “Your freedom will be a little earlier or a little later than the outcome of the issue of Constantinople”. – manuscript Kalyvopoulou LMD).
56. “Time will come when there will not be this harmony, as in our days, among the people and clergy.” (I.e. in his time Saint Kosmas accepts harmonic relationship between clergy and laity. -LMD).
57. “The clergy will be the worst and most impious of all.” (When St. Kosmas was saying this, some clergy from the audience resented and said: “Oh Holy one, great insult to us.”And the Saint replied: “Ah, what am I? Am I not from your class? I tell you that this one day will happen.” Manuscript of Kalyvopoulou, from magazine “Northern Epirus”. The ethical misdeeds come first. Then dominates spiritual obfuscation, which is followed with the descent into falsehoods, even in heresy. Here he speaks both on ethical (worst) and falsehoods (most wicked) wrongdoings e.g. Pan-religion.In another manuscript, “The clergy will become like the laity, and the lay people like animals.” Also: “Hear my brethren Christians. Time will come when will not be this harmony, which is present, between the people and clergy. When a priest will go to a layperson’s home, as he will leave, they (the laypeople) will cense with incense. If he will sit on a bed, after his departure they will shake (clean) it. If the people encounter a priest on their way, they will come back and will not continue their way. ” Manuscript of Kalyvopoulou -LMD).
58. “In Constantinople will spill so much blood that a 3 year-old calf would swim in it.” Also, according to the ed. of “Mikra Zyme” (Little Dough) of village Thermo, Trihonetes in Greece 2003, he said: “6-fingered man gave the City, and 6-fingered man will receive it.”
59. “Fortunate whoever will live after the general war. He will eat with silver spoons…”
60. “After the general war will live together the wolf with the lamb.”(«Αnd will graze the wolf with the lamb, and leopard will rest with kid», as said the prophet Isaiah: 11:6. This occurs at the propagation of the Gospel, according to Saint Basil the Great: “…Predicting the allogeneic nations’ society, which was to become in Christ, speaks -Isaiah- like that”. -39th speech to the Annunciation-. Then the wicked-wolves spiritually are transformed in pious-lambs. But according to Holy Chrysostom: “Wolf calls the Holy Scripture the -predator- rich, lamb the poor”. -MPG 50. p. 437- So during the “Blink” of Orthodox Christianity after WWIII, this verb of St. Kosmas will be done both spiritually and secularly. -LMD).
61. “First will come a pseudo-Roman (false Greek). Not to believe in it. It will flee back.”
62. “It will be gathered the“1000 ships Navy“to Skaloma (Agioi Saranta) and the red-vested shall come, to fight for you.” (“We talk about a “thousand ship Navy”. That’s not just our ships. It’s an international fleet of like-minded nations participating in security operations around the world.” It is from the official website of the US Navy: http://www.navy.mil/navydata/leadership/quotes.asp?q=11&c=2) So, the time is …now!-LMD.
63. “The Turks will go away, but will come back again and will arrive up to the Hexamilia (6-miles location). Finally you will drive them out into the “Red Apple tree”. From the Turks the 1/3 will be killed, the other third will be baptized, and only 1/3 will go to Red Apple Tree“. (“Red Apple Tree”: Location, which the imagination of enslaved Greeks put into the depths of the Great Asia, see and Pr. 30).
64. “So many terrible events will happen, that the mothers will give birth prematurely from their fear.”
65. “Animals will not be left. They will eat them. Eat you too with them. At Tzoumerka you will get seed (their breed).” (Whoever will anticipate let go to high mountains, away from the streets! -LMD). In Albanian manuscript we read: “Horses will not be left. And you will go with them. From (Mount) Tzoumerka you will take their breed again.”
66. “‘Do not make big houses. Yard-walls to make, so they don’t come inside.” (Saint Kosmas says here that people with large and luxurious homes, often lose them when wars start, because they are usually converted into houses or headquarters of the army, as happened during the 1st and 2nd World War by the occupying forces. But to make fenced yards with gates, so they cannot come easily for grabs, indoors. – LMD)
67.”They will impose you a huge and unbearable tax, but will not catch up.” (Of course something big will happen, like the explosion of the great war. Confirmatory are the two following prophecies).
68. “They will put a tax on chickens and on windows“.(I.e. livestock and houses, which already occurred, so the events are near. It remains only the enlistment of the following prophecy! – LMD)
69. “They will request to take you as soldiers, but they will not catch up“.(The «Allies» plan and other wars for peace! Albright -U.S. Secretary of State- was saying when NATO bombed Serbia that such interventions will be ongoing for 25-50 years! But God’s plans are different! – LMD)
70. “The Turks will be informed of the secret 3 days sooner than the Christians“. (The Albanian manuscript has the following prophecy: “The Turks will realize it three days sooner than the Christians“.
71. “When you hear that the war was caught underneath (the south), then it will be soon.”
72. “If the war is caught underneath, you (Greeks)will suffer only a little. If it is caught from above(the North), youwill be destroyed.” (The reason -start- will be from above i.e. Dalmatia – Kosovo, which already was with the NATO intervention in 1999, and is the starting of East – West confrontation of interests inside NWO, but will get caught underneath (the South) – LMD).
73. “The rocks and the pits will be full of people.”
74. “It will come suddenly. It will be either the ox in the field or the horse on the threshing floor.” (October or July. -LMD)
75. “It’s sad for me to say it to you: today, tomorrow, we expect thirst, great hunger that even giving thousands of gold coins we will not find some bread.” (About thirst there is, from the collection of Vassiliki Vassilopoulou, the prophecy of St. Kosmas: “The taps will run dry and the rivers will be dirty.” Also from the collection Kalyvopoulou: “time will come when will be great thirst and the devil will go around to the pits with his pumpkins full of water. He will only give to his own“. Basically refers to the era of the Antichrist and the marked people with his sign or a chip.- LMD)
76. “After the (general) war, people will run half an hour to find a human and make him brother.” (In some places, as in Turkey, the situation will be even worse. You will walk 7 hours, says elder Paisios to see someone. – LMD)
77. “Do not plant vineyards, because they will spoil, as those in Dryinoupolis“.
78. “There will be a paperwork that will have (great) future in the East.” (Elsewhere is indicated as “little” rather than “great.” – LMD)
79. “The world will be so much bankrupt, as to be belted with vine branches.”
80. “The reason will come from Deleiata.” At the 101st collection of Triantafyllou: “The very big war will begin from a small state.” Also in the 102nd of Triantafyllou: “The war will start from a small state of Ottomans. The Greeks will go to war last as gravediggers. In the end, the Christians will win.”The 108th of Triant.: “When war breaks out in Dalmatia, and the marked man will appear, the protagonist at outrages, near will be the end of the world.” (When the war broke out to Kosovo, March 1999, protagonist was the U.S. President Bill Clinton who had been charged with several scandals, the most famous being erotic, but was blamed for much heavier ones, such as the use of intelligence for selfish purposes, etc. It is not known if he is additionally sealed (marked) in some way… LMD).
81. “France will liberate many Greek places and especially the Italianswill, too.”
82. “France will liberate Greece, and Italy the Epirus.” (Epirus is in northwest Greece).
83. “Through three narrow passages, Kra, Krapsi and Mouzina will pass a lot of troops to go to the City (Constantinople). It would be good for women and children to go out to the mountains. You will be asked if the City is far away. Do not say the truth, because they will abuse you. This army will not reach the City, in the middle of the road they will know that the war has finished“. (Obviously they go to occupy the City, held by the Russians, who will be already in battle against the army of the West.Probably this army will be aid of recruiting reservists from Western countries. We (Greek) must be like fools to everything they tell us. Another manuscript states: “From three narrow passages, troops will pass to the City. They will ask how far it is. You must answer that it is near, because they will be tired and can do to you something bad.”In another manuscript: “They will pass filthy troops from the Esperia places of the West and they will ask: where is the City, is it near? Those who will say it is near they will not harm, those who will say it is far away they will kill.”And here it seems that these troops have no desire to hear about wars especially long, and will not tolerate other opinions than their own. (How far is it will they ask, not the location, but the outcome of events in the City. Another similar: “Woe to the plains. Filthy nations shall come. When they will come do not be afraid, when they leave go aside“. I.e. they are immoral and stubborn, so be careful … and stay away! – LMD)
84. “The time will come when the devil will make rounds with his pumpkin.” (Satellites – LMD).
85. “You will see others going up and others down“.
86. “The freedom will come from below, where the water is poured.” (It happened in the Greek Revolution locally, but also in Egypt, the Nile with many waters. There Rommel was defeated at El Alamain – Saint Minas – and so was the fate of the Second World War determined. – LMD)
87. “From above and from the stairway (Skala) turmoil (don’t) expect.” (The “not” in other manuscripts, as in collection of Kalyvopoulou is “to” and this is the right one, because that’s what happened during the wars for liberation from the Turkish yoke, and also the 1st & 2nd World War. – LMD)
88. “One bread will be lost half and one whole“.
89. “The time will come when one woman will drive away ten Turks with a distaff (with which they spin wool).” (When the Russians suddenly occupy Turkey, then the task forces of the Turks, those located outside Turkey, will not know where to hide – LMD)!
90. “Curse the Pope, because he will be the reason.” (Vatican as a state intervenes everywhere because of interests! Already, the Pope expressed openly in favor of the New World Order, which has caused bloodshed in many countries before the final bloodshed of the 3rd World War comes. Notice here that St. Kosmas prophetically excludes all possibility of (every) Pope’s repentance and return from his falsehoods. Because only the demons are cursed as unrepentant… – LMD)
91. “The destruction in the land will be done by one official’s name … (illegible)”
92. “Many villages will be destroyed; the three countries will become one.”
93. “Have three doors; if they hold one, leave from the other.”
94. “If one hides behind a door, he will be saved; it will be fleeting.”
95. “Supplicate that it will be day and not night, summer and not winter.”
96. “People will stay poor because they will not have love for the trees.”
97. “People will stay poor, because they will become lazy.”
98. “From high up, through the port will come the destruction.” (This was verified also in Pearl Harbor, during the second World War – LMD).
99. “They will throw to you much money; (Then) they will ask you to take it back, but will not.” (Elsewhere is written “will not make it in time.” They will offer many “packages” and loans to control Greece economically. However, they will not manage to get back their money due to some very serious cause, such as the outbreak of the Great War! For the same reason is stated in another prophecy, the No 67: “They will impose significant and onerous tax but will not make it in time“… – LMD)
100. “You’ll save others and the others you.”
101. “You will leave from the left mountains; from the right side not; By the caves do not be afraid.”
102. “It will come suddenly; The horses will be left spanned to their jobs and you will leave.” (The machines will work producing electricity, motion, cooling, heating, communications, etc, but people will not have the time, nor will be interested to stop them. – LMD)
103. “It will be eighth (great) century when these will take place“. (Eighth great century is the period between the years 7000 to 8000 approx since Adam. Because Christ was born in year 5508 since Adam, 1992 was the year 7500 since Adam, based on this numbering of the Fathers of the Orthodox Christian Church, which is different from that of the Jews. The year 2012 AD is the year 7520 since Adam. -LMD)
104. “Conceal yourselves either near the door or near the plate, if it is hasty (fleeting) and fast.”
105. “A lot will happen. The cities will end up like shanty towns“.
106. “The time will come when the damned demon will be expelled from his skull.” (Maybe getting power from the witchcraft and other impurities of people, demons will start to control the technology of dirty people, or may even emerge from the various devices such as televisions, computers, etc, or perhaps it will be by newer technologies like “Blue Beam”.Examples using conventional technology:1. A few years ago (1991) in Chile, in a bank in the city Valparaiso, who had just upgraded its computer system with new equipment worth 7.3 million dollars, from a computer screen (terminal), jumped out demons. Indeed, the employee who saw them first, Maria Catalan (22 years old) died instantaneously after she turned over with her head between her legs!… Another employee named Carmen De La Fuente, died when she just tried to banish the creepy person from the computer, while another third employee, Louisa Morello (27 years old and mother of 2 children), was taken to the hospital in a state of coma from cerebral necrosis, as explained by the vice president of the Bank, Jorge Montalbo. The same said to reporters:”It seems illogical and superstitious today to talk about demon-possession but there is no other explanation!” The strange thing about the whole case was that when the computer was off power, the creepy face of the demon remained there… Two technical experts who tried to control the computer system of the Bank were tossed and swirled away by some invisible force! Henceforth, nobody could get close enough, and the bank’s manager called a priest who is known as an exorcist in Latin America named Hector Diaz, to exorcise the evil spirits! The news was so shocking, that TV channels in Germany discontinued their program and broadcasted from Chile the creepy demonic faces that emerged from the computer. Some feared that the Earth was under attack from outer Space!2. It has happened in Thessaloniki in a Christian family, in their son’s computer, to display “666” just as it was turned on! They deleted everything, did a new installation of the operating system and programs, but nothing. They put it then in a closet. From there it would turn on by itself without being plugged-in and again was displaying “666”! Finally they realized that they had to go to a good spiritual father, who indeed, after finding that an attitude of spiritual slump/indifference had begun in the family, and that from an unknown cause, it was granted by God, for the computer to become a seat of demonic power, he heard their confessions and put them in spiritual order. The demonic demonstrations then stopped. Orthodoxy is powerful, but only when we do not forget it!The technology and especially the TV will be used by the Antichrist and his people with the aim of deceiving the world, with the secret collaboration of evil spirits. Technological devices and demonic forces will then be so closely connected, that the device will correspond to the shell (skull) and demonic power to the animal that lives in it!The results will be so terrible that “the elect” Christians will barely escape, and probably so because they will not watch TV! According to Starets Lavrenti from Russia, almost everyone who will see the Antichrist on TV will rush to support him. The image of the beast that will deceive the people in Revelation, will not talk based (mostly) on technology, but on the magic – supernatural imposition of any (non-believer) viewer. Then, for example, even a simple drawing of the Antichrist in a prominent place, will come to “life” and suddenly the Illustrated will become three-dimensional (affecting the imagination of the non-“elect”), and will command the people to worship him and be sealed! -LMD)
107. “There will come once a false prophet; do not believe him and do not rejoice in him. He will leave again and not come back.”
108. “The time will come when the Christians will rise up against each other.”
109. “You must have a cross on the forehead, in order to be recognized that you are Christians.”
110. “The army will not reach the City (Constantinople); in the middle of the road will come the news that the desired has come“.In No 32 of B. K. Triantafyllou, Saint Kosmas said in Kolindros of Pieria the following also: “The great battle will be in the City. There, all nations will gather, and so much blood will be spilled as for a calf to swim in. Winner will be the blond race. We will be with the blond race“.(We, i.e. the Greeks, will not be military allies with the blond race, the Russians. As it is seen elsewhere and also supported by elder Paisios of the Holy Mountain, we will be independent. But we will be connected emotionally as Orthodox peoples, although the leaders of the war will have turned their interest to earthly conquests and will have materialistic and predatory attitudes.Russia will not be victorious in all phases of the war, as you can read in other prophecies. But in the end, Orthodoxy, from being persecuted until then, will prevail and will be broadcast in all countries. LMD).In the 75th of Triantafyllou is reported that in Karia of Mount Olympus Saint Kosmas said: “The time will come when the Russian race will go down to the Jews, where there will be war, and will swim a 3 year-old calf. It will be regular army. You will not suffer anything from it.But from the rebel troops you will suffer a lot. If they pass by Vlora, joy in Macedonia (the Northern Greece). If they pass through Macedonia, woe to Macedonia. There will be great evil“.(Those who will pass by Egnatia -Macedonia- or paraEgnatia -Vlore- will be the reserves of armies of the West who will go to fight the Russians. Especially after the end of war, returning in a semi-dissolved state i.e. as “rebels”, perhaps along with local gangs, they will plunder wherever they pass. So it is much better not to pass through Macedonia i.e. North Greece… LMD).Another similar prophecy is the 103rd of the Triantafyllou collection: “Once the Egnatia road is made, the troops will go through it. The head of the troops will have arrived in Constantinople and the tail will be located in Vlora (Albania).”
111. “Go and on the road you will be rewarded.” (It was said at Dervistani about someone who expressed himself ironically about the Saint. This man after a while was wounded en route by an enemy of his).
112. “Say to those idols not to come here, but to turn back.” (As the Saint was teaching in Assos of Kephallenia, he interrupted for a moment his sermon and sent one listener to the house of the ruler of the place saying these words. This man left and found 4 ladies of aristocracy indecently dressed, who were ready to come and attend the preaching of the Saint).
113. “You make homes as of lathe and will not dwell on them.” (The Saint said these words in Assos of Kephallenia, where one day he was going through a newly built house. After a while all the owners died except one nun).
114. “This child will prosper; he will rule over Greece and will be glorified.” (It was said about Ioannis Kolettis, the later governor).
115. “You will become a great man, you will conquer all Arvanitia, subjugate Preveza, Parga, Souli, Delvino, Gardiki and even this neat army of Kurt Pasha. You will leave a big name into the world. And in the City you will go, but with a red beard. This is the will of Divine Providence. Remember, however, throughout the duration of your power to love and defend the Christians, if you want to keep the power on your successors.” (It was said at Tepeleni about Ali Pasha. To the City went his severed head. The beard dyed red by his blood!)
116. “Things will come out of schools which your mind cannot imagine.”
117. “You’ll see in the plain a car without horses running faster than a hare.”
118. “A time will come when the place will be girded with a thread.” (Telecommunication services. This was said in Assos, Kephallenia).
119. “Time will come when people will talk from a distant place to another, as if they were in adjoining rooms, for example from the City (Constantinople) to Russia.“About habitation in apartments and modern mentality, the Saint said under the 79th Triantafyllou: “A time will come when people will be closed in large boxes, and their parents will die alone in small boxes”.
120. “You will see people flying in the sky as blackbirds and throwing fire to the world. Those who will live will run into graves and shout: get out you dead so that we, the living, get in“. (The five consecutive prophecies (116th – 120th) of the Saint refer clearly to the great inventions of our century. The cars without horses are trains and motor vehicles. The thread that winds around the world is the communications cables. The blackbirds, which will throw fire upon the earth, are the planes of the Air Force. These prophecies of Saint Kosmas were written in the books many years, about a century, before the related inventions).
121. “The evil will come up to Cross and will not be able to go down. Do not be afraid. Do not leave your homes.” (It was said in the region of Grevena Polineri. Indeed in 1940 the Italians arrived up to the location Cross, in which the Saint had preached, and stopped).
122. “When the branch will fall (in which the Cross was set up), there will be a great evil, which will come from the place where the branch will show; and when the tree will fall, there will be a greater evil.” (It was said in the village “Tsiraki” (today Saint Kosmas) in Grevena. Indeed, in 1940 the branch and the Cross dropped toward Albania, hence the Italians attacked, and in 1947 the tree fell, when the area was destroyed completely by the guerrilla war).And about moral transgressions the Saint said: “We will see and live Sodom and Gomorrah in our country“, Vas. Vassilopoulou manuscript. (This is about homosexuality. Indeed, the European Parliament has recently decided to show the true face of corrupt Europe.From news (01/27/2006) magazine “Stylos Orthodoxias”: «The European Parliament is leading the legal effort to establish the “perversion” and its protection in EU countries. Having apparently as a standard the ethical principles of Sodom and Gomorrah, it promotes resolutions supporting homosexuality. In this context, MEPs voted for a proposal of a joint resolution of the political groups, with 468 votes in favor, 149 against and 41 abstentions”. With this resolution “any discrimination based on sexual orientation” is condemned, and Member – States are called upon to ensure the protection of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people from homophobic hate speech and violence»… Also, «The Member States and the Commission, must also intensify the struggle associated with measures of enlightenment against homophobia(!) in schools, universities, media, and take administrative, legislative and legal measures»…I.e., even the children will be abused in a “progressive” way through violent imposition of sodomitic education on them. In the land of the blind someone who sees is forbidden! But the sin of Sodom – Gomorrah is punished with fire, just as it will be done in the coming 3rd World War. It is good this to be taught in schools too!Let us remember the words of elder Sophrony of Mount Athos and later of Essex, about the time for the end of the World: “When the new children, who will be born, will be distorted so that they will not be able to know the true God, then the end will come“. See also “Epitomos” by LMD, in Greek.The advanced corruption justifies the characterization of St. Kosmas “filthy nations” and “filthy crowds of Esperia places” mentioned in previous predictions, of the troops who will go to line up against the Russians. – LMD).In Halkidiki where St. Kosmas taught, according to the testimony of elders which was passed on to us by the captain Mr. Paraskevas Kokonas, when the Saint was asked about the years of events in the City, he gave the following two points which will be preceding:1st: “The villages will be united” and 2nd: “Kravasaras in Athos will flourish”. I.e. the region of Mount Athos which is like a small cape between Dafni and the Monastery of Simon Petra. (Now the villages are combined not by dense population but administratively, first by the “Kapodistrias” plan and later by the “Kallikratis” plan. And the barren, until now, place of Kravasara, is filled not with plant crops, but with cells of Russian Monks. President Putin of Russia himself expressed interest for them, when he visited Mount Athos in 2005! So both these points have been fulfilled. -LMD).
Note by Leontios Monahos:
The text and details are from the book of Metropolitan Augustine Kantiotis: “Saint Kosmas Aetolos.” The explanatory notes of the writer are accompanied by the initials: LMD (Leontios Monahos Dionysiatis).
References to other manuscripts were taken from the excellent book of the Abbess of the Monastery of St. Kosmas Aetolos in Megadendro Thermo, Nun Efthymia, “The prophecies of St. Kosmas Aetolos in History,” 2004 edition. Also, prophecies have been added from the book by the theologian Mr. Triantafyllou, “SAINT KOSMAS THE AETOLOS, Life and Prophecies“, Publications “Mikra Zymi” 2005, Thermo, Aetolia.
The addition of my explanations (LMD) were made in 2005 and early 2006. The text was translated from Greek to English in 2011
Glory Be To God For All Things!
Το σημείο του Σταυρού και της Ορθόδοξης (Χριστιανικής) προσευχής είναι ικανά να σκοτώσουν μικρόβια, και να μεταβάλουν της οπτικές ιδιότητες του νερού. Μία μελέτη. Επιστήμονες έχουν αποδείξει πειραματικά τις θαυματουργικές ιδιότητες του σημείου του Σταυρού και της προσευχής. «Είναι διαπιστωμένο ότι η παλιά συνήθεια να γίνεται το σημείο του Σταυρού πάνω από το φαγητό και το ποτό πριν το γεύμα, έχει ένα προφανές μυστικό νόημα. Πίσω από αυτό παραμένει η πρακτική χρησιμότητα:Η τροφή κυριολεκτικά καθαρίζεται μέσα σε μια στιγμή. Αυτό είναι ένα μεγάλο θαύμα, που κυριολεκτικά συμβαίνει κάθε ημέρα», είπε η φυσικός Angelina Malakhovskaya που προσκλήθηκε από την εφημερίδα Zhizn την Παρασκευή. Η Malakhovskaya έχει μελετήσει τη δύναμη του σημείου του Σταυρού με την ευλογία της Εκκλησίας, για 10 περίπου χρόνια τώρα. Έχει διεξάγει ένα μεγάλο αριθμό πειραμάτων που έχει επανειλημμένα επαληθευθεί, πριν τα αποτελέσματά τους έρθουν στη δημοσιότητα. Ειδικότερα έχει ανακαλύψει τις απαράμιλλες βακτηριοκτόνες ιδιότητες του νερού μετά την ευλογία του από μία Ορθόδοξη προσευχή και το σημείο του Σταυρού. Η μελέτη επίσης αποκάλυψε μία νέα, ενωρίτερα άγνωστη ιδιότητα του λόγου του Θεού να μετασχηματίζει τη δομή του ύδατος, αυξάνοντας αξιοσημείωτα την οπτική του πυκνότητα στην περιοχή τοΥφάσματος της βραχείας υπεριώδους ακτινοβολίας, γράφει η εφημερίδα. Οι επιστήμονες έχουν επαληθεύσει την δύναμη της δράσης της Κυριακής προσευχής (Πάτερ ημών) και του Ορθοδόξου σημείου του Σταυρού στα παθογενή βακτήρια. Δείγματα νερού από διάφορες δεξαμενές (πηγάδια, ποταμούς, λίμνες) πάρθηκαν Για έρευνα. Όλα τα δείγματα είχαν goldish staphylococcus, ένα κολοβακτηρίδιο. Αποδείχθηκε εν τούτοις, ότι αν η Κυριακή προσευχή λεχθεί και το σημείο του Σταυρού γίνει επάνω τους, ο αριθμός των βλαβερών βακτηριδίων θα μειωθεί επτά, δέκα, εκατό ακόμη και πάνω από 1000 φορές. Τα πειράματα έγιναν με τέτοιο τρόπο, ώστε να αποκλείουν και την ελάχιστη πιθανή νοητική επιρροή. Η προσευχή ειπώθηκε και από πιστούς και από απίστους, αλλά ο αριθμός των παθογόνων βακτηρίων σε διάφορα περιβάλλοντα με διαφορετικές ομάδες βακτηρίων ακόμη και τότε μειώθηκε, συγκρινόμενος με τα πρότυπα αναφοράς. Οι Επιστήμονες απέδειξαν επίσης την ευεργετική επίδραση που η προσευχή και το σημείο του Σταυρού έχουν πάνω στους ανθρώπους. Όλοι οι συμμετέχοντες στα πειράματα είχαν την πίεση του αίματός τους να τείνει Να σταθεροποιηθεί, και τους αιματικούς δείκτες βελτιωμένους. Κατά τρόπο εντυπωσιακό, οι δείκτες άλλαζαν προς την ίαση που χρειαζόταν: Στους υποτασικούς η αιματική τους πίεση ανέβηκε, ενώ στους υπερτασικούς κατέβηκε. Επίσης παρατηρήθηκε ότι το σημείο του Σταυρού εάν γίνεται πρό χειρα, με τα τρία δάχτυλα βαλμένα μαζί απρόσεκτα ή τοποθετούμενα εκτός των απαραιτήτων σημείων (στο μέσο του κούτελου, το κέντρο του ηλιακού πλέγματος, και στα κοιλώματα κάτω από το δεξί και αριστερό ώμο), τοθετικόαποτέλεσμαήτανπολύπιοαδύνατο, ήαπουσίαζεεντελώς. Έτσι γίνεται κατανοητό το αναλλοίωτο του Αγιασμού, το ανέβασμα του ζυμαριού από τα σταυρολούλουδα(λουλούδιατουΕπιταφίου), η διατήρηση φρέσκουτου Πασχαλιάτικου αυγού μέχρι τον επόμενο χρόνο, όταν τοποθετείται στο εικονοστάσι κλπ. Η Εκκλησία δεν έχει φόβο από την έρευνα. Αντίθετα η έρευνα επιβεβαιώνει τις θέσειςτης. Αρκεί να μην ξεφύγουμε από την αληθινή, Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία… Ο ισαπόστολος Άγιος Κοσμάς ο Αιτωλός(1714-1779), έλεγε με ταξύ άλλων:«Και όποιος τονκάμνει τον Σταυρόν, ποτέ δεν έχει ζημίαν, αλλά τον φυλάγει από κάθε λογής φαρμακερόν πράγμα και από κάθε δαιμονικήν πείραξιν. Και ο άνθρωπος να τον έχει σημαδεμένον απάνω του. Να ανταμώσει τα τρία δάκτυλα της δεξιάς χειρός του και να τα βάλει πρώτον εις το μέτωπον, είτα εις τον ομφαλόν, έπειτα εις το δεξιόν βυζίον, ύστερα εις το ζερβί βυζίον, και να σκύπτει έως χαμηλά και πάλιν να σηκώνεται. ΚαιοΣταυρός, αδελφοίμου, πωςείναι, μάθετε»: «Όταν βάλωμεν τοχέρι μας εις το κεφάλι, φανερώνει ο Θεός,οπού ή τον εις τον Ουρανόν. Και όταν το βάλωμεν εις τον ομφαλόν, φανερώνει πως εκατέβη εις την γην και εσαρκώθη. Και όταν το βάνωμεν εις τοδεξιόν μέρος άνωθεν του βυζίου, φανερώνει πως είναι δίκαιος και αθάνατος, και πως θέλει να βάλει τους δικαίους εις ταδεξιά του μέρη. Και όταν το βάλωμεν εις το ζερβιόν μέρος, φανερώνει πως θέλει κρίνει όλα τα έθνη και θέλουν στέκονται εις το ζερβιόν(αριστερόν) του μέρος και να τους βάλει εις την κόλασιν».Και όπου κινήσει να πηγαίνει ο άνθρωπος, πρώτον να κάμει τον Σταυρόν, και να λέγει το«Κύριε Ιησού Χριστέ(ελέησόν με)». «Ή εις το παζάρι κινάς ή εις το χωράφι ή εις το αμπέλι ή όταν φάγης ψωμί ή όταν πίνης κρασί ή νερόν ή οπωρικόν ή όταν κοιμηθείς, Να προσκυνήσεις τον Θεόν, να σταυρώνεις και το σώμασ ου, και ύστερον να πλαγιάσεις. Να κοιμηθείς, και θέλεις σηκωθείς το πρωί γερός και χαρούμενος. Όθεν, αδελφοίμου, εκαταλάβετε και το ηξεύρετεόλοισας». ΑπότηνΚαινήΔιαθήκη: Σταυρόν ονομάζει ο Σωτήρ και τις δοκιμασίες της ζωής των πιστών: «Και όποιος δεν λαμβάνει τον σταυρό του και δεν ακολουθεί πίσω Μου, δεν είναι άξιός Μου».(Ματθ. Ι-38).Και όποιος δεν ακολουθεί τον Σωτήρα με αυτό τον τρόπο, κάνοντας υπακοή στο θέλημά του και σηκώνοντας το σταυρό του, οδεύει στην απώλεια:«Διότι Πολλοί περιπατούν, για τους οποίους πολλές φορές σας έλεγα, τώρα δε και κλαίγονταςσας λέγω, τους εχθρούς του σταυρού του Χριστού, των οποίων το Τέλος είναι απώλεια, για τους οποίους Θεός είναι η κοιλιά τους και η δόξα(τα Κατορθώματά τους) εκεί που έπρεπε να ντρέπονται, οι φρονούντες τα επίγεια»! (Φιλιπ. Γ18-19) Πρέπει να κηρύσσεται η χάρη του Σταυρού, παρ’ όλο Που σκανδαλίζει τους απίστους, καιγι’ αυτό μπορεί να μας διώκουν, όπως τον Απόστολο Παύλο: «Εγώ δε αδελφοί, αν ακόμη την περιτομή κηρύσσω, γιατί πλέον διώκομαι; Εφ’ όσον καταργήθηκε το σκάνδαλο του σταυρού;» (Γαλ Ε‐11).ΘΑΥΜΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΙΓΥΠΤΟ ΠΟΥ ΠΡΟΚΑΛΕΙ ΡΙΓΟΣΈνας Μουσουλμάνος στην Αίγυπτο σκότωσε τη γυναίκα του και την έθαψε με τα δύο κοριτσάκια τους: το ένα ήταν μωρό και το άλλο 8 ετών. Τα κορίτσια τα έθαψε ζωντανά!!Ύστερα κατήγγειλε στην αστυνομία ότι τα κορίτσια τα σκότωσε ένας θείος τους.Μετά από 15 μέρες πέθανε ένα άλλο μέλος από το σόι τους. Οι δικοί του αποφάσισαν να τοποθετήσουν τη σορό στον τάφο όπου βρισκόταν η μητέρα και τα δύο κοριτσάκια. Όταν άνοιξαν τον τάφο για την κηδεία, οι παρευρισκόμενοι δεν πίστευαν στα μάτια και στα αυτιά τους: βρήκαν κάτω από το χώμα τα δύο κοριτσάκια ΖΩΝΤΑΝΑ!!!Το εκπληκτικό γεγονός διαδόθηκε σαν αστραπή σ’ όλη τη χώρα και ο πατέρας των παιδιών ετοιμάστηκε για τη θανατική ποινή. Όπως ήταν φυσικό, οι ερωτήσεις έπεσαν βροχή πάνω στο μεγαλύτερο παιδί προκειμένου να τους διαφωτίσει για το πώς επέζησαν.– Ένας άνδρας, ο οποίος φορούσε λευκά ρούχα που έλαμπαν σαν τον ήλιο, με χέρια ματωμένα από πληγές, ερχόταν και μας έδινε φαγητό, ήταν η απάντηση της μικρής. Ακόμη, ο άνθρωπος αυτός ξυπνούσε και τη μαμά μου για να περιποιηθεί την αδελφή μου.Το εθνικό αιγυπτιακό κανάλι, το οποίο πήρε τη συνέντευξη, μετάδωσε μέσω της (μουσουλμάνας) δημοσιογράφου: «Ο άνδρας αυτός δε μπορεί να ήταν άλλος από τον ΙΗΣΟΥ, διότι κανείς άλλος δεν κάνει τέτοιου είδους πράγματα!».Μπορεί μεν οι μουσουλμάνοι να δέχονται ότι ο «ISA» (Ιησούς) τα έκανε όλα αυτά, αλλά οι πληγές δείχνουν ότι πραγματικά σταυρώθηκε, όπως επίσης είναι ξεκάθαρο ότι ο Ιησούς ΖΕΙ. Εξάλλου, κανείς δε διανοήθηκε να μη βασιστεί στα λόγια του κοριτσιού, γιατί ούτε αυτή ούτε η αδελφούλα του θα ήταν δυνατό να επιζήσουν αν δε συνέβαινε ένα πραγματικό θαύμα.Οι ηγέτες των μουσουλμάνων βρίσκονται αντιμέτωποι μ’ ένα αδιέξοδο, καθώς ούτε την αυθεντικότητα του θαύματος μπορούν να αμφισβητήσουν ούτε και να περιορίσουν την έκταση που πήρε η δημοσιότητα της όλης ιστορίας.
M/M JAMES AGRAS**
M/M LAWRENCE AMANNA
M/M CHRIS ATHAN
M/M NICHOLAS ATHANS*
MRS. MARIA BANGOS
MRS. THALIA BONOS
M/M GEORGE CAILIS
MRS. AGNES GEORGIADES-CALLADO
MRS. STAVROULA CASTRO
MRS. CRYSTAL CHRISTON
MRS. EVANGELIA CONSTANTOPOULOS
M/M HIPPOCRATES DELIGIANNIS
MR. GEORGE EMANUEL
MS. GEORGIA FASOLIS
M/M GEORGE GEORGAKOPOULOS
MS. HELEN GERGATSOULIS
M/M TONY GOUNIS
MRS. LILIAN GREGORY
M/M IRAIS HERNANDEZ
M/M PHAEDON ILIADIS
M/M ANTHONY KARAMANLAKIS
MR. JOHN KAROFYLAKIS
M/M NATHANIEL KASSA
MS. MARIA KASTRENAKES
M/M ACHILLES KONTOYIANNIS
M/M DAVID MALICK
M/M GEORGE MANDES
MS. JOY MARCUS
MRS. PENELOPE MARCUS
MR. STEVEN MARGETIS
MS. KYRIAKI MARIKOS
M/M JOHN MAYO
M/M GIORGIOS MERLEMIS
M/M GERASIMOS MOLFETAS
M/M PATRICK MONTOYA
MR. ROLAND NASR
M/M GEORGE PANAYIOTOU
M/M ANGELICA PAPAYIANNIS
MRS. MARY PELEKANOS*
MR. WILLIAM PELEKANOS**
M/M DONALD PENDER
M/M IORDANIS PHYLACTOU
M/M HARRY POULOS
MR. JAMES REMOS
M/M THEOFANIS RIGALOS
MS. CHRYSOULA ROBOTIS
MS. SOULA SALTARIS
M/M KOSTAS SARANTOPOULOS/VICKI ZOGA
MR. PANAGIOTIS SARRIS/MRS. IOANNA XENOU
MS. ELENI SEBEKOS
MR. KOSTANTINOS SEBEKOS
M/M GEORGE SERVETAS
MS. EMELIA SHINAS
M/M ALEX SISCA*
MS. PENNY SKALIS
MS. STELLA SKALIS
M/M SPIROS SKORDILIS
M/M PETER STEFAS
MS. MARY STURDEVANT
M/M PETER STYLIANOUDAKIS
MR. DELANO LALLA & MS. PAMELA SUTTON*
M/M JOHN TASHIOGLOU*
M/M OTTIS GUS TRIANTIS*
M/M SPIROS TSOUKALAS
MR. ANGELO VALAVANIS
M/M EVANGELOS VAMVAKOUSIS
MS. KATINA VIDAKIS
M/M EMMANUEL VROTSOS
M/M GEORGE VROTSOS
MS. PAULA XANTHOPOULOU
MS. DOXA XILOURIS